Empowering Staff And Patient Experiences In Hospitals And Long-Term Care Facilities
With RadiusAI Health, we assist you with continuum of care.
Using existing vision sensors, and integrating into patient monitoring software such as Epic™, we anonymously support the patient journey throughout your facility.
- Provide a touches screening questionnaire, directing patients to next step based on their answers.
- Accurately record temperature.
- Track patient journey throughout the facility and record time entry to admission or triage.
- Monitor parking lot for surge prediction.
- Flag non-compliance with CDC or internal standards and notify staff.
- Detect for mask compliance, monitor for social distancing and nudge in real-time for hand sanitization.
- Anonymously monitor patients and send a real-time alert if patient falls out of bed.
RAI Patient Journey
Targets entrances and waiting rooms of hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgery centers, retail healthcare locations, urgent care clinics, and emergency departments.
- Records the patient journey starting with the entrance and ending with exit.
- Checks for social distancing in the waiting room (Covid capability) and interactively assists patients with check-in.
- Measures key performance indicators such as waiting-room wait time before and after patients with check-in.
- Performs pre-screening and contact tracing if in-patient turns out to be infected but asymptomatic (Covid capability).
- Reports on the location of each patient and provides situational awareness to the care team
RAI Patient Care
Targets care units (e.g., patient rooms or areas) at hospital, surgery center, urgent care, and advanced care-at-home settings.
- Check hand sanitization compliance and nudges for compliance in real-time to reduce hospital-associated infections.
- Measures mobility.
- Smart Rounds™ organizes nurse rounds, prioritizing patients who need attention, and checks the quality of the nurse-patient interaction.
- Checks for compliance with care instructions
- Predicts imminent falls, detects out-of-bed and fallen status, and alerts care team in real-time
Radius AI provides a constantly evolving solution and adapts as you grow.
patient journey and care.
health and safety of patients and staff.
solutions to improve patient experience.
with existing care facility infrastructure.